Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Invest in Your Dreams

I have adapted my financial proceeds to my private
market rules. I do not invest my money in "financial"
companies; I invest them in my dreams, whether my
mountain, my farmyard, or my border crossings. In this, I
seek to keep the costs as low as possible, and I measure
the benefits in term of quality of life. This is what my
investments look like. I will only be able to finance a
border-crossing; it must not waste anything. It is
self-sufficient. One who plays out of suffering is neither a
gladiator nor an actor. He plays unconditionally, even
when he goes down, but never unselfishly. Profit-and-loss
calculations are for me not in units of money. To realize
my dreams, I sell a portion of my time and my energy. In
this way, I have the rest of the time for myself. I also try in
this to stay true to myself. Currying favor does not appeal
to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment